Therapeutic Massage Therapy
Therapeutic massage sessions differ a great deal from spa massages. This type of session can still facilitate a great deal of relaxation, even though modern medical treatments can be utilized to address any medical issues at hand. Many of the times therapeutic massage is included in our patient’s treatment plans to help alleviate pain and expedite relief.
Some of the medical application of clinical massage therapy might include:
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Disc issues
- Chronic aches and pains
- Poor posture
- Sports or athletic injuries
- Car accidents and whiplash
- Pediatric massage (which is usually used in cases of children with Autism, Down’s Syndrome, and other pediatric conditions)
- Cancer massage or palliative care massage
To learn more about the benefits of therapeutic massage contact HealthSource of Glen Allen. We help our clients recover from injuries and pain through massage and other therapies!